Dr. Carole LECONTE
Dr Carole Leconte is a graduate from University of Toulouse, France, in 1999.
Laureate of the university in 2001.
She specializes in oral surgery, implants, periodontology and advanced aesthetics restorations.
She is a lectures nationally and internationally (SAPO implant, SNIF, ADF, SFPIO (Paris), CURAIO (Lyon), SFPIO (Paris, Rennes, ), IMCI (Paris), Miami School Institute (Lisbon), visiting professor for the European University Degree of Implanvology in Casablanca, and National University Degree in Corte, Evry, Créteil, Salpétrière hospital, Saint-Joseph hospital.
She has exclusive practice at her private clinic since 2005 in Paris.
Dr Emmanuel PONTONNIER
- Graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry in Lyon
- CIOC graduate*
- CES of Biology of the mouth
- AU of Surgical and Prosthetic Implantology Paris VII Garancière
- University Diploma in Surgical and Prosthetic Implantology Paris VII Garancière
- Member of the French Association of Implantology
* CIOC = Circle of Contemporary Oral Implantology