The 29th EAO Congress will take place in Geneva - Switzerland from September 29 to October 1, 2022
Join the Global D team on booth n°G2 at Palexpo – Hall 1 – Geneva – Switzerland!
The theme of the EAO congress will be Uniting nations through innovations. It will focus on the role of new technology in disrupting the way we communicate, work and learn.
The programme will feature renowned speakers who will share their knowledge on the application of digital technologies across all aspects of implant dentistry. Sessions will compare current digital techniques with conventional techniques, and will provide clinically relevant take-home recommendations.
Congress Chair: Irena SAILER
- Sven MUHLEMANN | SGI-SSIO President
- Christoph RAMSEIER | SSP President
- Sebastian KUHL | SSOS President
- Fidel RUGGIA | SSRD President
PROGRAM OF EVENTS AT OUR BOOTH :
- September 30th at 10:00am & 12:00pm- « Clinical cases and long-term results of the 4mm ultra-short twinKon implant in the posterior atrophic jaw » | Dr. Pietro FELICE (Italia)
- October 1st at 10:30am & 12:30pm- « Guided surgery : the precision for clinical goals » | Dr. Arnaud JEU (France)
Date: September 29th – October 1st 2022
Place: Palexpo – Rte François-Peyrot 30 – 1218 Le Grand-Saconnex – SWITZERLAND
>>> Exhibit: Hall 1