The principle of the Cryotek Water system is the application of cold at a temperature of 12°C to the patient’s face, via the circulation of refrigerated water in a mask specifically developed for maxillofacial surgery
This temperature remains constant, by means of the Peltier* effect, for a continuous time period of up to 72h. Several treatment programmes can be chosen.
Other programmes can be created according to need.
MOOVE MODEL AND OPERATION
- Compact, ergonomic machine,
- Carrying handle for patients who choose the home care option (rental at home),
- Bifurcated extension cord available to allow two masks to be connected,
- Transportation bag to protect the machine.
Our Cryotek water machine has Peltier* technology, integrated into the control console of the device, allowing total autonomy of the system with regard to the management of cold once the treatment is started.
The device is composed:
- Of a console with a Peltier* system,
- Of a unit with a touchscreen,
- Of a splint (the mask) specifically developed for maxillofacial surgery and the lower third of the face.
*The Peltier effect discovered by Jean Charles Peltier in 1834, is a thermoelectric effect consisting of a physical phenomenon of heat transfer in the presence of an electric current. The effect is produced in conductive materials of different types linked by junctions. One of the junctions then cools down slightly, while the other heats up.